DTC Protocol Discussion Forum
- DTC Protocol Discussion Forum |
- Search Board |
- Control Panel |
- View My Posts / Threads |
- Direct Messages
Date/Time: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 22:02:45 +0000
Refresh Trade Data From Service
|onnb - Posts: 552 | Ending Date: 2020-11-29|
Currently when I click this in SC, I am seeing following:
1. I get ACCOUNT_BALANCE_REQUEST on server
2. In SC Trade Service Log, I get message: Request for Open orders data from service is currently in progress. The new request is ignored. | 2017-07-20 12:35:48 *
Have couple of questions:
1. When user presses button, what messages should I expect to get from SC?
2. For item 2 above, is that because I did not respond to SC from some previous Open orders request that was made?
DTC Engineering - Posts: 282 | Ending Date: 2015-09-08 [Expired]
1. There is a request for the following:
Account Balance Data
Current Trade Positions
If any of these requests are currently outstanding (Not responded to), new ones will not be sent except for account balance data.
Date Time Of Last Edit: 2017-07-26 13:58:07
To post a message in this thread, you need to login with your Sierra Chart account: