DTC Protocol Discussion Forum
- DTC Protocol Discussion Forum |
- Search Board |
- Control Panel |
- View My Posts / Threads |
- Direct Messages
Date/Time: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 01:51:49 +0000
Documentation issues OpenOrdersRequest and
View Count: 926
|DabbaDo - Posts: 140|
1. FYI it appears the OpenOrdersRequest now allows the TradeAccount, which I assume is an alternative to ServerOrderId.
2. Also the docs for HistoricalOrderFillsRequest at https://dtcprotocol.org/index.php?page=doc/DTCMessages_TradingRelatedMessages.php#Messages-HISTORICAL_ORDER_FILLS_REQUEST say "If NumberOfDays and StartDateTime are both not set or 0, the Server will return all historical order fills available." In fact, the RejectText says: "NumberOfDays or StartDateTime fields must be non-zero"
DTC Engineering - Posts: 320
1. Documentation has been updated.
2. The Sierra Chart implementation of this requires one of these to be set.
To post a message in this thread, you need to log in with your Sierra Chart account: